Your privacy is important to us. We are striving to give you full and honest information about the cookies that we use on our site and give you the tools and knowledge to manage them. By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser (see below)). However, if you do not allow cookies on your computer, some sections of our website may not work properly.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data that is placed on an internet user’s computer memory. The information the cookie contains is set by a website’s server and it can be used when the user visits the website. Cookies were designed to remember things that an internet user has done on that website in the past, which can include putting products in their basket, logging in, or clicking on links. Cookies are not dangerous. They are not computer programs and cannot be used to circulate viruses.
Which cookies does vermikil.com use?
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information. For more information, please refer to the official Google Analytics Cookie Usage page.
How to disable cookies
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Below are instructions on how to manage your cookies using the most popular internet browsers:
Disable cookies in Internet Explorer
- 1. Choose ‘Tools’
- 2. Click on ‘Internet Options’
- 3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab
- 4. Move the slider to choose your settings
- 5. For more detailed privacy settings click on ‘Advanced’
Disable cookies in Safari
- 1. Choose ‘Preferences’ from Safari menu
- 2. Select ‘Security’
- 3. Cookie settings are shown
- 4. Choose your settings
Disable cookies in Google Chrome
As a default, Google Chrome allows all cookies. You can manage the behaviour of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely.
- 1. Click on the ‘Tools’ menu
- 2. Select ‘Options’
- 3. Click the ‘Under the Bonnet’ tab
- 4. Find the ‘Privacy’ section
- 5. Click ‘Content settings’
- 6. Click the ‘Cookie settings’ tab and choose your settings
Disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox
You can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to keep them for, and view and manage your existing cookies.
- 1. Click on ‘Menu’, then ‘Options’
- 2. Select ‘Privacy’
- 3. Select ‘Cookies’
- 4. Choose your settings
Disable cookies in AOL
- 1. From the AOL toolbar, select ‘Settings’
- 2. Select ‘Internet Options’
- 3. Select ‘Use your Internet Explorer Settings to set advanced browser options’
- 4. Select the ‘Privacy’ tab
- 5. Select ‘Advanced’
- 6. Deselect override automatic cookie handling button
- 7. Choose your settings
Further information about online privacy