Electronic Fly Machines
We provide a range of high performance aesthetic electronic fly killing machines for a wide range of different environments and to ensure compliance with food hygiene legislation. Our model range is suitable for domestic and commercial properties, small and large areas, including models where discretion is required or to achieve insect control in high risk atmospheres. Depending which unit, some units are available in a metal construction with a white polyester finish or constructed of high quality stainless steel, with conventional killing grids or glue boards, and with shatter proof tubes.
Our range of various models include features such as:
- Deep catch trays.
- Easily removable killing grid to facilitate easy cleaning.
- Side access for the easy removal and replacement of glue boards.
- Compact models for restricted wall mounting.
- Models for vertical or horizontal wall mounting, wall, ceiling or desk mounting.
- Discreet aesthetic models for front of house areas such as cafes, restaurants and hotels.
- Aqua models available for wet hose down environments.
- Tool free maintenance for easy servicing.
- Dual wavelength Synergetic® technology for maximum catch rates.
- Independent testing and certification to RoHS and European standards.
- Models for specialist sites such as agricultural silos, mills, food manufacturing and processing sites, distilleries, breweries and chemical processing environments
- Models with IK08 graded toughened glass casing.
- Some models certified to ATEX category 2 for use in zones 1 & 2 / 21 & 22.
If you are looking for a high quality solution to protect your area from risk of flying insect pests then please call. We would be very happy to advise you on the appropriate electronic fly killing machine for your requirements.
Bookings & Enquiries
If you are interested in our Electronic Fly Machines services in London or surrounding counties, then please feel free to contact us to arrange a no obligation survey.0800 056 8834 firstname.lastname@example.org