Needle, Syringe & Sharps Removal
It is extremely important that needles, syringes and other sharp objects are reported immediately and removed and disposed of by a trained professional safely. It cannot be emphasised enough that the disposal of these in general waste is extremely dangerous. All sharps waste presents a bio hazard and can potentially carry harmful disease such as HIV and Hepatitis and other infections to be passed onto others. Sharps such as needles, syringes, and blades can be found anywhere and are often found in low level gutters, roofs, hidden in the cracks of walls, bins, toilets and other public areas that are used by illegal drug users.
Available 24/7, 365 days of the year
Vermikil Pest Control Services provide a fast and discrete sharps removal service that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year to protect you, others and your reputation.
Our disposal and site decontamination is undertaken in full accordance with Health & Safety regulations and COSHH procedures, and the transportation and disposal of contaminated items following collection can only be undertaken by a company certificated with a Waste Carriage Licence, such as Vermikil has.
Our services include
We cover all areas of London and some areas of the surrounding Counties with our needle, syringe and sharps removal service with removal of these objects from many locations such as:
- Parks and other public amenity areas.
- Commercial premises.
- Children’s playgrounds.
- Empty, derelict or repossessed properties such as houses or squats.
- Open grasslands and woods.
- Public toilets.
- Car parks.
Why use us?
- Trained professional technicians using appropriate protective clothing.
- Immediate service, 365 days of the year.
- Regular collections tailored to your requirements.
- Monitoring of areas experiencing regular activity.
- Safe disposal of needles, syringes and other sharps.
- Transport approved by Waste Carriage Licence certification.
- Licensed disposal and incineration.
Bookings & Enquiries
If you are interested in our Needle, Syringe & Sharps Removal services in London or surrounding counties, then please feel free to contact us to arrange a no obligation survey.0800 056 8834 firstname.lastname@example.org